HIGH EFFICIENCY DSP BASED FM TRANSMITTERS
The new TX-HD family are the first CTE FM Transmitters based on DSP technology and “direct to channel” modulation, and are also based on the last generation of RF Devices that greatly increases the total equipment efficiency, reliability and reducing dimension and weight.
DSP Technology allows new features as:
- built-in dynamic RDS encoder;
- external 10MHz and 1PPS reference locking;
- local delay setting;
- Mpeg-2 audio decoding from a DVB-T ASI input;
- Frequency Domain Limiter;
- additional redundant audio Inputs;
- 1Hz frequency resolution;
- 0.1dB audio level resolution;
- Input from: DVB-S/S2, IP Streaming, DVB-T ASI ( built-IN Mpeg-2 audio decoding);
- Low bandwidth: typically 200Kbit/s for stereo signal + RDS + Traffic Information;
- Multistandard TCP/IP, WEB, SNMP remote control;
- Multi-platform system including:
- Built-in dynamic RDS encoder and UECP protocol;
- external 10MHz and 1PPS reference locking with local delay setting for FM Network sync;
- Modulation Frequency Limiter; built-in audio switch-over.
- 1Hz frequency resolution; 0.1dB audio level resolution;
- High redundancy configuration using MUX & ASI MATRIX.
Viale Piave 15 - 20129, Milan, Italy
OPERATIONAL AND TECHNICAL OFFICE
Via 11 Settembre 2001, n. 2/B - 40051, ALTEDO - Malalbergo (Bologna), Italy