In a compact 3+1U Rack and with 2 power supplies, the transmitters deliver up to 1500Wrms (COFDM: DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T/Tb) and up to 2000Wrms (ATSC) of high efficiency digital output power, or up to 2500W p.s. when operating with analogue signals. The system is composed by 1 or 2 exciter/s (1RU) and an RF amplifier (3 RU), which makes a DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/TDMB, ATSC, PAL or NTSC complete transmitter with native adaptive pre-correction circuits, built in GPS/ GLONASS receiver for accurate synchronization and SFN operations, and multiple input interfaces (Satellite Receiver, ASI, Gigabit Ethernet or RF) so to be configured as Terrestrial or Satellite fed transmitter or even transposer.
The final power amplifier stage embeds 2 hot swappable power supply units, as well as a built in ASI and RF matrix; therefore 2 exciters can be connected to it to ensure a maximum level of redundancy and avoid the use of an additional external switch-over unit.
MAIN FEATURES ARE:
• Compact 3+1U (or 3+2 in dual driver configuration) 19”Rack chassis.
• High efficiency (≥35%) broadband (from CH21 to CH60).
• High efficiency (≥40%) 120MHz Band (15 channels @8MHz, 20 channels @6MHz)
• Output Power up to 1500W rms (COFDM), up to 2000W rms (ATSC) or up to 2500W p.s. (analogue)
• Built in ASI/RF matrix for automatic switch over, without the need of using an external switch over unit
• DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
• Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
• Adaptive pre-correction circuits
• On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
• Flexible input interfaces:
· 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
· 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
· 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input with integrated CAM
· 1 x RF input
• Easy connection to 1 or 2 exciters
Viale Piave 15 - 20129, Milan, Italy
OPERATIONAL AND TECHNICAL OFFICE
Via 11 Settembre 2001, n. 2/B - 40051, ALTEDO - Malalbergo (Bologna), Italy