CTE DB air and liquid cooled high power transmitter range is available in different versions with different output powers from 1500 to 12000 Wrms and from 2500 to 22500 W p.s. when operating in analogue standards.
CTE DB high power transmitters are composed of some main subparts:
· An exciter (dual driver as an option), with native adaptive pre-correction circuits, bringing multiple input interfaces (ASI, IP, Satellite) and on-board GPS/ GLONASS receiver for accurate synchronization in SFN environments;
· Several amplifier stages (from 2 to 8 depending on the model and the output power level);
· A control and monitoring unit, with embedded change over system;
· An innovative and highly efficient Liquid cooling system (L series).
. transmitters support several digital modulation standards (DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC), as well as dual-cast analog operation (supporting PAL and NTSC).
CTE DB high power range obviously incorporates the innovative and distinctive engineering that has made the success of the low/medium power range of CTE DB transmitters, allowing unparalleled ease of use and maintenance.
MAIN FEATURES ARE:
• Compact dimensions (single 19” Rack, including output filter)
• Output Power up to 12000 Wrms (COFDM), up to 15000W rms (ATSC) or up to 22500W p.s. (analogue)
• High efficiency broadband or 120MHz Band amplifier technology
• Single or Dual driver
• PSU enhanced redundancy in Liquid series
• DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
• Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
• Adaptive pre-correction circuits
• On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
• Flexible input interfaces (ASI/BTS/SMPTE-310M, IP, Satellite)
• Logic control and monitoring unit with embedded change over and switching system
· 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
· 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
· 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input with integrated CAM
· 1 x RF input
• Easy connection to 1 or 2 exciters