ACS N+1 N+2 Switchover Unit
ACS N+1 N+2 is the new Switchover Unit from CTE DB. In any main broadcasting station, redundancy is the key to prevent from break of the transmission.
Unit has been engineered to bring the maximum reliability for your transmission, by providing redundancy at 4 levels:
• N+1 or N+2: Within a single compact 2U or 3U Rack, ACS offers to broadcasters the ability to bring N+1 or N+2 redundancy management, with up to 7+1 or 6+2 transmitters (ACS N+1 N+2 is optimized for CTE DB Transmitters and Repaters).
• Input Stage: Redundancy at the input stage is also offered (in case two separate distribution networks are used),thanks to 2 independent and parallel ASI matrixes or RF switching matrix or RF passive splitting input circuits implemented in ACS.
• Power Supply: ACS does not embed any Power Supply Unit (PSU), as it is capable of using one of the PSUs of the transmitters connected to it.
Therefore, in a 4+1 configuration, ACS divides by 5 the risk of failure!
• Data Communication: an IP switch is implemented within ACS for fast and reliable data communication with every transmitter connected. In case the IP link fails, a Serial communication link automatically takes the lead.
MAIN FEATURES ARE:
• Compact 2U or 3U 19” Rack chassis
• N+1 or N+2 redundant configuration (with up to 7+1 or 6+2 transmitters)
• Several configurations with different input interfaces:
· Double ASI input matrix
· RF switching input matrix
· RF passive input splitting
· Analogue Video and Audio input matrix
• Embedded RF output matrix
• IP or Serial Link data communication
• SNMP, Web Interface and Touch Screen display